The Buffalo Small Press Book Fair has grown every year since its inception in 2007. The Fair provides the perfect opportunity for your printing, illustration, design, publishing, or retail business to spread the word to a targeted demographic.
Every year, this unique event draws over 4,500 attendees. These individuals, ranging in age from infant to adult, attend this event because they believe in the BSPBF’s mission of bringing like-minded cultural workers together. These people are community-minded and excited to support businesses and institutions like yours!
A few facts about the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair:
- The BSPBF website receives 5000 unique visitors over a 90 day period
- The average site visit is 4 minutes
- The BSPBF prints and distributes 2,500 handbills throughout the Great Lakes region
- The BSPBF prints and distributes 500 posters throughout the Great Lakes region
- The BSPBF prints and distributes 1,000 commemorative programs to Fair attendees
- The BSPBF has a strong social media presence nationally and internationally; sponsors are featured prominently in social media highlights on a daily basis
- The Fair has become a 4-day long event that hosts over 200 cultural workers and boasts 4,500 attendees
Associating your company logo or name with a local arts event lets people know that your business is proud to support the Western New York community. Depending on your sponsorship level, your logo and company name will appear on myriad promotional materials, including our website, sponsor spotlight Facebook posts, and the official event program! Also, as a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Sponsor, your business is guaranteed a table at the Book Fair, free of charge. This is a truly unique way to advertise your business while participating in a grassroots community event.